Detailed description - Shred Smartefy spare lens
- Spherical lens for Smartefy Shred goggles. Double-spherical lens with reflect layer. VLT specification attached
- Double carved spherical spare lenses for Shred smartefy ski goggles. Blocks 100% of all harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- Contrast boosting (CBL) Lens technology for light noise canceling and image contrast/definition enhancement to defeat flat light.
- Anti Fog - the double lens technology used in most SHRED optics goggles creates a thermal barrier that keeps the inner lens warm and dry.
- A special hydrophilic treatment on the inner lens allows the surface to absorb moisture before fog can form.
- Stacked with style and stocked with technology with a universal fit approved for medium-small faces, the SMARTEFY unleashes a fury against conformity. The complementary second spherical-lens goggles feature both the NODISTORTION™ lens technology and NO BS™ Lens Replacement System, and is crafted to cast light upon the path of progression. If you’re looking for the widest field of vision ever engineered in a ski and snowboard goggle that offers a smaller or universal fit--while also providing unrivaled comfort, a design that’s compatible with any helmet, and a lens that defeats flat light--then the Shred Smartefy is the goggle for you.
- SHRED.wide™ | Goggles designed and engineered to maximize your field of view.
- SHRED. CONTRAST BOOSTING LENS™ | Enhances image contrast and definition for all weather and light conditions.
- SHRED. NODISTORTION™ | Pressure regulation valve technology to provide crystal clear vision during altitude change.
- SHRED. NOCLOG™ | Hydrophobic treatment on vents to reduce clogging from snow or water and help prevent fogging.
- Lens | Ultra-high-optical-precision molded, spherical double lens with tapered thickness to optimize vision at all angles and enhance impact protection. | 100% UVA-UVB-UVC protection | Super Anti-Fog
- Frame | Width: 180 mm | Height: 100 mm
- Strap | Width: 40 mm | Double silicone line backing | 2-point slide adjustment system
- Weight | 140 g
- Suggested fit | S to L helmet size