Detailed description - Spy Marshall snow goggles
- With a design inspired by fighter pilot blast shields, the Marshall features a spherical lens that mimics the geometry of your eyes to reduce fatigue and distortion. Add in its ultra-wide field of view and optically superior HD+ lens tech, and the Marshall brings premium performance to a sleek, understated, take-no-prisoner goggle that’s not too big, small, or loud.
- HD+ lens technology combines the superior clarity of our digitally mastered high definition lenses with the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens. Enjoy enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package.
- Anti-fog 5.5-base ARC® spherical dual-lens with anti-scratch protection provides increased optical clarity
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you’re covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Scoop® ventilation system increases air flow and decreases fog-causing sweat and moisture
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force™ fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
Free bonus lens: yes
- You get additional bonus lens to use your goggle in all weather conditions
Type of lens: spherical
- The spherical lens provides a wide viewing angle, practically free from image distortions, as it has a shape similar to the shape of our eyeball. Of course, fast is not equal to fast. When choosing it, pay attention to the color of the glass, the filters used, the quality of the mirror coating and the reputation of the brand.s