Detailed description - Airtube Airhole Ergo Merino
- A highly technical, natural fibre that has superior heat managing, moisture wicking and odor preventing properties compared to man-made fibres. Merino is incredibly lightweight which allows us to make our masks smaller and more compact without sacrificing performance in all conditions. We added 5% Spandex to the fabric to increase durability, comfort and maintain the shape. Protect yourself naturally with our renewable fabric.
- The Airhole is standard on all of our masks and is designed to allow breath to escape freely, avoiding the build up of condensation to keep you dry, warm and goggles fog free. Stay out there longer.
- Naturally odorless - Merino is naturally antibacterial and resists odor
- Lightweight and breathable - Wool provides natural lightweight protection
- UPF 50 - blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays
- S/M - head circuit 50 - 55 cm
- M/L - head circuit 55 - 60+ cm
prevent goggle fog
keep your face dry
Fit guide: different ways of use