Detailed description - Airtube Airhole Drylite
- A lightweight, perforated, quick dry fabric that acts like a second skin. Made from a blend of polyester and lycra, Drylite has incredible moisture wicking properties and a UPF 50 finish for 98% UV protection so you can stay cool, dry an protected in spring conditions or when the sun is shining.
- The Airhole is standard on all of our masks and is designed to allow breath to escape freely, avoiding the build up of condensation to keep you dry, warm and goggles fog free. Stay out there longer.
- UPF 50 - blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays
- Lightweight Protection - Perforated fabric provides protection from the elements
- Moisture wicking + Quickdry - wicks moisture to fabric surface for rapid drying
- The materials used prevent the growth of bacteria, so the Airhole does not need to be washed frequently
- S/M - head circuit 50 - 55 cm
- M/L - head circuit 55 - 60+ cm
prevent goggle fog
keep your face dry
Fit guide: different ways of use