Detailed description - Sandbox Classic 2.0 Low Rider
- Sandbox's ignature style, the Classic 2.0 continues to stand out. Its minimal design, patented vent system, and signature brim aesthetic provide style without compromising protection. Specific to the Low Rider edition is a soft-touch matte finish, a tough ABS shell and EVA liner that are tested to reduce the force transmitted to the head in case of a crash.
- CE EN 1385 : 2012 Helmet for water sports
- Construction - ABS shell + EVA liner
- Air flow - The Classic 2.0 features Patented Under Cover Venting. Designed to let air enter the helmet from below the brim and through the front slash vent, the air then moves through channels in the liner that run up and over the crown. Excess heat and moisture rise up through the chimney vents, exhausting out the rear vents.
- Low profile - All Sandbox helmets are designed to have a low profile fit without compromising safety.
- Water sports ear covers - Our Low Rider models feature removable watersport ear covers to provide protection for your ears when you need it (sold separately).
- Custom fit - Our helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses, creating 18 different combinations.
Size chart Sandbox wake helmets Classic 2.0