Detailed description - Spark solid board canted pucks
We have the quiver game dialed with our Solid Board Pucks, because let’s face it, sometimes you’re just not on your split. Great for solid board mountaineering or snowmo-boarding. Perfect for trips where you are traveling with multiple boards or days when you may see a mix of resort riding and splitting. You may have a quiver of boards, but you only need one set of bindings.
- Our canted version has all the same great features of our standard Spark Solid Board Pucks, only with 3° canting to reduce knee strain.
- Weight: 11.50 oz/pr (326g)
- Patent Pending
- 3° Canting: Your knees will thank you.
- +/- 1/4 inch (6.5mm) of toe/heel centering adjustment in .08 inch (2.1mm) increments.
- - 12° to +30° angle adjustments in 3° increments, covering everyone from jibbers to trench diggers.
- Stance width adjustable in .2 inch (5mm) increments.
- Superior Materials: Bindings slide on soft nylon for effortless installation.
- Made in Montana: Designed and manufactured at Spark HQ in Bozeman, MT.
- Spark Solid Board Canted Pucks can be used with 4x2 insert and channel boards.
- Works with all puck compatible splitboard bindings.